Please read! This may help save your rattie's life! WORKS!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for your kind words - Losing 2 in just over 24 hrs has been very hard-
Leia had a great long long life- I feel that Molly could have been saved had we had more agressive rat vets here-

My heart rat Sophie- who should have threads under yoland and Sophie my past log in - which I couldn't recall

Passed away at around 3 yrs old - she had PT - treated for 10 mths successfully
that was such a beautful death- we held her for almost 55 hours an entire weekend- she lost consciousness Friday afternoon and passed Sunday night As long as they are not struggling to breath I very much treasure getting to be with them at the end-
She woke once to bux when I had her on our carolina dogs belly - they were great pals
she was from my first pair of rats -

Leia was a shock as she looked fine when we saw her in the AM and at 3pm - Molly was so sick - I knew that we would either be able to save her or not-
I feel the badest for poor Harper our old old man - Losing 2 of his cage mates- Leia was his soul mate - In basically the same day -

I did contact the rescues locally to see if another single - Or HEd rat is looking for a pal
As its just not fair to him to be in the young cage - nor by himself
J

Back