Please Help this desperate boy and his 2 RATS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you all know, i never heard back from her :(
I'll be optimistic and say she must've found him a home??
I'll leave her one last email just to make sure she doesn't set him outside.
Thanks everyone!! Your eagerness to help has really touched my heart! :‘)

I wrote it for her after she contacted me to help her out and because i wasn't sure she'd do it on her own. One add goes to my email, the other i set up with her email (with her permission) so that one goes to hers.

I've left her a last email and answered her add, but still nothing. Dropped off the face of the earth. Very bizarre, as she was so eager for help in the beginning and always kept in touch.

Well just to let you all know, I finally just got an email from her. (There was apparently something wrong with her email account and all emails she should've received since September only showed up in her inbox a few days ago.)
She assured me she still has the rat and is still looking for a good home for him. She has a potential adopter. I told her to let me know if she still needed help.
Thanks again so much everyone!

This is the email i just received from her:

"I found a home for Squeakers :) He is currently living not too far from me..they seen my kijiji website and wanted him so bad, he is sleeping in a hammock right now they said, he has adjusted very well, i have had some tears but im glad he has a perfect home.. thank you so much for all your help!"

Great news!
I wrote her back to ask if he has a friend, and she said he is with 3 older males. :)
Just thought i'd let you all know, and thanks again so much for the readiness to help!

Back