Please check my pulse, because I am dead of The Cute (rat-on-rat kindness)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SqueakingJellybean

Mission Control -- All is ratness
Today, Oleksii and Lynda were curled up together in one of their igloos. When Lynda was on her way back after getting a snack, she stopped, grabbed a piece of Oleksii's favourite nestmaterial (brown packing paper), carried it up three floors to the igloo where he waited, and set it down in front of him. 🥰

We all know our fuzzies can be mischievous little chaos potatoes, going so far as to be butts to their cagemates. What kind of things do your rats do for/to/with each other that show kind, altruistic, rat/rat love?

Wow, that's so sweet!

I know that they are indeed capable of being altruistic. But the way Lynda showed it was really touching and lovely. Maybe she got it from you. :) 😁

Today, Oleksii and Lynda were curled up together in one of their igloos. When Lynda was on her way back after getting a snack, she stopped, grabbed a piece of Oleksii's favourite nestmaterial (brown packing paper), carried it up three floors to the igloo where he waited, and set it down in front of him. 🥰

We all know our fuzzies can be mischievous little chaos potatoes, going so far as to be butts to their cagemates. What kind of things do your rats do for/to/with each other that show kind, altruistic, rat/rat love?
No way too cute! my rats were only fighting and stealing each other's food/things. never like this...

A94FEDF5-F64E-4337-AC7A-797410A3373E.jpeg
My rats well they kind of re mostly big butts to each other BUT every once in a while they show some ratty to ratty love like this one time my dwarf rat berrie just brought a peace of bedding to my rat alfie who was alone without any bedding in the house and berry just started bringing it there and stuffing it in berrie is the little guy who makes the big boys beds :) he is such a little fluff :) berrie
055F109F-8EBA-48C8-BBD2-EFAE8E020174.jpeg
alfie

My rats well they kind of re mostly big butts to each other BUT every once in a while they show some ratty to ratty love like this one time my dwarf rat berrie just brought a peace of bedding to my rat alfie who was alone without any bedding in the house and berry just started bringing it there and stuffing it in berrie is the little guy who makes the big boys beds :) he is such a little fluff :)

Your tiny muffins are adorable! It's sweet that Berrie is looking after nestkeeping. :D

Is Alfie also a dwarf?

Back