Playtime

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

Sophie wants her cheerio LOL
8d220ce8-afb4-438c-b2da-071c9a4e1d9e.jpg

Claire...she is so gentle
IMG_8042.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

Harlow
IMG_8044.jpg

Ruthie
IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8076.jpg

IMG_8079.jpg

My sweet old man Gus....this guy is one of my heart rats. I will be so heartbroken when I lose him.
IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8062.jpg

Harlow is my youngest rat..She is around 4 months old and a daredevil. She is friendly, curious and outgoing...nothing stops this girl.
IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

What a wonderful bunch of little ones you have.
Harlow is truly stunning those last 2 photos :thud:
Thank you for sharing! :mrgreen:

Oh Harlow, what is she standing on - silly girl! :giggle: What a sweet looking old rat man :heart: Great looking bunch, just love watching ratties eat!

dspch911 said:
Oh Harlow, what is she standing on - silly girl! :giggle: What a sweet looking old rat man :heart: Great looking bunch, just love watching ratties eat!

she is standing on the bathroom sink faucet....she is all over the bathroom, climbing, jumping, running...what a girl :giggle:

Lovely pictures :)

Gus is adorable. There is something so sweet about them when they get to that age :heart:

I remember when Sophie was a baby :D

Rachael said:
Lovely pictures :)

Gus is adorable. There is something so sweet about them when they get to that age :heart:

I remember when Sophie was a baby :D

the rest of Sophie's family went a long time ago to live with a very good friend of mine...she had lost her rats and decided she would like to adopt the whole family. Sophie stayed for a couple of reasons...she was very attached to Gus and Claire and she has a bad repository infection that was treated and has never returned ....her mom is now gone but the rest are still doing great. :)

They look like a group of cheeky monkeys! Lovely photos. :D

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Gus :heart: He looks so very sweet... I can see why he is one of your heart rats...

And Harlow... look at that smile on the picture with the Tim Horton cup - I bet she would be a great spokesratter for them! :giggle:

Your ratties are just lovely! It's so much easier to give individual attention to each rat when the numbers are down, eh? That Harlow looks like she's going to keep you on your toes! I take it she fit right in with your group no problem. (She was the recent addition, right?)

Joanne said:
Your ratties are just lovely! It's so much easier to give individual attention to each rat when the numbers are down, eh? That Harlow looks like she's going to keep you on your toes! I take it she fit right in with your group no problem. (She was the recent addition, right?)

Yes she is our recent addition. I loved having my large group but a small group is much better for me now. My time in limited and yet i can still give them lots of attention. Harlow has fit in perfectly and has added life to my group. I think they all enjoy her very much...I know I do.

Back