Piss me off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

Set the stage: Evening out time, cage door open to my bed, I'm sitting on my bed, kids have been coming and going for a while (including January)

Suddenly January came running full-tilt out of the cage and onto the bed and onto my lap all in one motion. The only oddity was she doesn't make my lap the stopping point usually.
I immediately felt a warm wet gush and picked her up to find she'd peed on me - not her usual exuberant overmarking, but a real huge pee that flowed!

What was that??? No rattie has done that to me in all my 10 rattieyears! What does it mean? Has anyone else been so bombastically bathed?

Never with so much exuberence and excitement preceding it... Moosh did it after a long day out before I knew better than to not have a travel carrier when we went out. He always lived in my hood, making poops as he pleased, I might add. But one day he let loose and soaked my sweatshirt, shirt, pants and into my underwear!! ACK!!! I had to run into the apartment, Poor Moosh looking terribly embarassed, strip down and take a LONG, HOT shower. It was like someone dumping out a full glass of warm water! That was a while after we got Moosh, though, and after a long while with no access to a litter box. I don't know what would cause January to do that to you though!!!

Back