Piper and her babies~April 18th~MORE pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such loves!!! I adore this group, mom is so good, eating her peas while having babes suckle off of her.
The bareback will be Pony. And the self or is he a berk? will be Fox. :joy:
Thank you soooo much for these pics Lyndsy, keeps my heart warm and happy. :heart:

jorats said:
Such loves!!! I adore this group, mom is so good, eating her peas while having babes suckle off of her.
The bareback will be Pony. And the self or is he a berk? will be Fox. :joy:
Thank you soooo much for these pics Lyndsy, keeps my heart warm and happy. :heart:

Well you actually have 2 dumbo boy 'gouti's to chose from, one's a Veri-berk, and the others a berk. I had thought you wanted the berk, but I could be wrong :giggle: Your choice! They're BOTH sweeter than sugar!
Cute names by the way!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Piper is a VERY good mama, she seems to be enjoying motherhood, but i've told her many times, it's the one and only time she'll be doing this. She seems FINE with that idea!

henry's_mum said:
Well you actually have 2 dumbo boy 'gouti's to chose from, one's a Veri-berk, and the others a berk. I had thought you wanted the berk, but I could be wrong :giggle: Your choice! They're BOTH sweeter than sugar!
So I've been mulling this over... and if it's ok with you... I'd like both. So that would be three boys... that would leave you with just two boys right? If you prefer to have a group of three boys then I'll settle for the berk. :wink:

jorats said:
henry's_mum said:
So I've been mulling this over... and if it's ok with you... I'd like both. So that would be three boys... that would leave you with just two boys right? If you prefer to have a group of three boys then I'll settle for the berk. :wink:
Nope they're ALL yours Jo!!!
3 boys it is! So, he needs a name, i've been calling him Norris, but he's so young, like he'd care if it changed, lol

I usually like my babies in threes. :joy:

Norris is cute but it's such a running joke with my teenage boys with Chuck Norris... they'll never let me live it down. lol
He'll be Bronco. :D

The little wee bubs are now drinking from the water bottle!!!! as well as eating blocks, and fruit and veggies!!!!
They are all doing well and personalities are starting to develop! Jo's boys seem a little more on the reserved side, the agouti vari-berk LOVES to be held and snuggled!!!! Where as the other 2 boys like to popcorn and wrestle with their bros and sisters!
Stacey's wee girl is a liitle MONSTER!!! She's climbing EVERYTHING, EATS everything, she LOVES food! She usually is the instigator in all the wrestling mathes.
Indy is a male version of Stacey's girl, a little trouble maker, Finley, the black dumbo, he's a curious little explorer, investigating EVERYTHING. and sweet Annabelle, she's a 'mama' personality. She grooms her bros and sisters, and heards them all back into the igloo, follows her mama around, so it's probably best that they're staying together!

AND now for the PICS!!!!

Pony drinking from the bottle!!!!

Stacey's Wee girl, eating and climbing on top of the igloo, she's part Monkey!!!

Pony, Fox, and Finley

Annabelle

Jo's Fox, sweet face on this lil dude!

Stacey's wee girl, and Annabelle eating

the bubs and Piper got a new cage to learn the idea of levels, and stretch out and such. The only other suitable cage (bar spacing) I had was a 2 story hammy cage :roll: So that's what they're in for now!
They've got hammocks, and a cube, and a log hidey spt, ramps, EVERYTHING to learn on!
AND I might add, i've had a few use the litter box! probably a coincidence, but cool just the same! :wink2:
Jo's Bronco

Bronco and Finley

Stacey's wee girl

Finley

Bronco

Pony

Fox~he used the litter box!!!!

All 3 of Jo's boys!

and the cage~it's small, but they'll get the idea of climbing, hammy life, and mama can escape if she needs it for a few mins... Plus they come out to play twice a day!

Oh man!!! they are the cutest little guys. I had that cage when I had tiny babies too. :joy:

Speaking of cages, do you need any more small cages like those? I could bring them to you. One is like the exact one you are using and the other one is this but minus the wheel.

pPETS-3760628t400.jpg

Back