Pictures of Your Other Animals!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casper

Ok, so i made this new topic so people had the chance to post pictures of their other animals, as well as their rats!
Well, these are my other 3 bundle of joys as well as Casper My Dumbo Rat!

Theres Truffles, a Toy Poodle. Pancake, a Dwarf Hamster (White Campbell) and Chicco, My Syrian Hamster!

This is Truffles..

This is Pancake...

And Finally, Chicco :)

I have a few others pets :)

Fate -
e2e42257.jpg

Hailey -
8e4da874.jpg

and Monster -
76153f14.jpg

Hey Pitluvs, you're missing season 4 and 5 of Supernatural.
Hank
IMG_5327.jpg

Luna
IMG_5275.jpg

Morgan
IMG_3796.jpg

and Jumpy
Degu.jpg

Phew, had to dig these up, no recent photos of anyone! Sorry they're not the greatest.

Oscar (ETA: His fur is much nicer now, he was recently home from the SPCA in this pic.)

95ef0840.jpg

Mary

dff5cb79.jpg

PeeperFace (He's still a baby in this pic but basically looks the same)

79639a65.jpg

PitLuvs said:
Zooy said:
Hey Pitluvs, you're missing season 4 and 5 of Supernatural.

I'm confused lol My rat names?

Is that a :heart: Degu :heart: i see?
I can see your dvd collection and you're missing 4 and 5 of Supernatural!

And yes, Jumpy is a degu.

Zooy said:
I can see your dvd collection and you're missing 4 and 5 of Supernatural!

Ah duh, I totally didn't see that! I believe Season 4 was bought shortly after that photo, we downloaded season 5, but hope to buy it this summer :heart: Good eye!!

Current pets (other than rats) in order of when they became part of the family:

Lily (daddy's little princess)
e90d851b.jpg

Isaac (aka 'Pickle') Little mama's boy
PetPics002.jpg

Li'l Joe (my old man, we rescued him almost two years ago)
568ea261.jpg

His hair won't grow back anymore after being shaved last fall

aa8c600e.jpg

When he was fluffy

Charlie (aka Doodles)
66370_598169957090_163900223_34447045_3561649_n.jpg

Kevin (18 lbs of kitty love)--always napping and often with other animals (except Lily, they are enemies)
f9649f8d.jpg

71683654.jpg

49a82aa1.jpg

Here is my furry family! I love taking animal photos :D

My 10 year old Australian Shepherd Cody
5456400532_025bd19aa7_z.jpg

My 3 year old Border Collie Nova. We compete in dog agility together and are now in Advanced Level.
5164956211_2112333b5c_z.jpg

My sisters new Guinea Pigs sharing a snack, names pending! :)
5466732761_ce99452c44_z.jpg

Shelley, your border collie is gorgeous! Plus your pictures are too. ^_^

*edit- thought I'd add photos of my furry kids!

ASFs Rose and Clover
RatsintheirHouse.jpg

My parent's dog, Olive. (although I'm the only one that does anything with her :| She's my agility dog. Beginners for now :') )
011.jpg

Plus my love, Peata <3 He's the man of the house, lol.
PeataNeartheWaterBowl.jpg

Animals I left at my parents:

Whiskey - rescue dog I got in 2006, she's 9 now (husky/lab/shepherd/pit) parents watched her while I was in school (2008 - 2010) and wanted to keep her. She's not really a city dog and my parents have 145 acres...best home for her.

Mazda - feral kitten who crawled into the dashboard of my car (you guessed it, a mazda) and came home with me. She's a tiny female even now and turning 10 this year.

Meg - sister to Mog, was rescued at 12hrs old with her four siblings, mother (Annie - RIP), Aunt (Splinter - RIP) and four cousins. I took in them all because they were being harassed at the horse barn where I kept my horse at the time. Was supposed to raise the kittens and find homes, return the mothers. We kept the mums and two kittens. Will be 11 this year.

Mog - sister to Meg above.

Mr. Montgomery Montificus III (Monty) - was being shoved in a bag to be drowned in Fall 2004 as a tiny kitten. Took him home :) He disappeared this winter, but we believe he's found a new home. Did it earlier in the winter for three weeks and came home fat and happy.

William - Feral kitten from the neighbouring barn. Came to us as an 18-month old in 2005. I had more scratches, bites and scary situations trying to tame him, but it was worth it because my parents fell in love. Now a happy housecat, who is my dad's favourite.

Post two coming.

And these are the ones with me in Halifax.

My old man, Mister. I am sure most of you have seen my posts on him before. Owner died last May and he needed a new home to live out his remaining year(s). Will be 17 in June, Chronic Renal Failure.

Belgium - BF's cat from his last relationship (relationship broke up and the GF didn't want to bother with her...even though it was her choice to get her :emb: ). She's turning 3 this year and despite Mister constantly picking on her, has become more and more affectionate (maybe because of...)

Switchblade - 15 month old devil creature :p She's a little old girl who still enjoys going to free time. When she's in her ball she actually attacks the cats. Adopted her from theratlady in May of last year.

Others:

Buster - 2001 Standardbred gelding. Rescued from a situation...love of my life. When I moved I had to send him to a lease home as a companion horse (he isn't in the best of shape) and now it's looking like I won't be able to bring him back with me; therefore, he'll be given to the person who has him.

Jack - 2004 QH gelding. First horse I ever owned. We had our ups and downs (ncluding a broken pelvis and mulitple concussions), but he was my saving grace through Highschool. Sold him when I went to college in 2001, bought him back in 2006 and just sold him a year ago to the perfect family who will never expect more of him than he can give.

And those are my other furries

So many cute faces all in one thread! :D

Sam my big mutt:
hollyscam201186002.jpg

Hermione:
hollyscam55013-1.jpg

Ginny:
hollyscam55009-1.jpg

Kiona:
hollyscam48021.jpg

Midnight:
hollyscam56074.jpg

I have a 20 gallon tank that has five female bettas and some corydoras--
Peppermint Tea:
hollyscam75030.jpg

Teacup:
hollyscam81009.jpg

Jasmine:
hollyscam81024.jpg

Chai:
hollyscam75013.jpg

Fritter (this picture is from before she moved into the 20 gallon):
katiescam10002.jpg

One of the corydoras, the group of them are called the 'House Elves':
hollyscam75005.jpg

Calypso doesn't live in the 20 gallon, she has her own 2.5 gallon tank. I never put her with the other girls because she was so much bigger than the other girls and now I just don't want to mess up their group:
hollyscam81030.jpg

Rory and Bones, My two roborovski dwarf hamsters:
hollyscam201184010.jpg

hollyscam80004.jpg

hollyscam74026.jpg

Besides my nine rats, I have 4 gerbils, 2 hamsters, 2 bunnies & a foster bunny.

Nibbles - Foster Bunny
IMG_1757.jpg

Dolly
IMG_1762.jpg

Mr. Toes
IMG_1777.jpg

Bob & Joey
IMG_1868.jpg

Roo
IMG_1856-1.jpg

Dusty
IMG_1901-1.jpg