Pictures of the Old Boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cityratt

Came across these on my photobucket tonight....
Oh how I miss these squishy boys.....

My First rat Draven, eating his farewell chocolate chip cookie before going to the vets - he was the not so little man who started it all....
DravenCookie.gif

This is Poco, a terminal-foster rat who lived with me for a short but wonderful while after being dumped at our shelter...
Poco.gif

Can't complete picture hommage to the old boys without Hunter and Thompson, pictures of them when they were younger running amok
Thompy:
P8260317.jpg

Hunter-man:
P8260318.jpg

They've founded the boys club at the bridge, but sometimes i miss them all so :sad3:

What handsome little men!
I'm sorry for your losses and happy for the new love-space that they (especially Draven) nibbled into your heart.
'They' say you never forget your first - I bet 'they' have no idea how much that rings true for the rattie-recruits :D

I wish I still had pics of my earliest rats... but that was so long ago, and so many moves and family explosions have caused pics of most of my past to become lost.

You had some gorgeous boys. *hug*

thanks for all your comments guys

i love remembering them but there is always a tinge of sadness that they're gone :(

I'm glad ive got some squishy boys back around! I cant wait until they're old enough to be neutered and everyone can live together....

Back