Pic Overload

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

Well, it's been some time since I uploaded the pics that have been clogging up my desktop and killing my memory cards. So, I got down to business and went through them all and got them all up on photobucket. I'm posting my favorites in here, but you can see the rest Here

Baby Ball of Cuteness!
DSC01442.jpg

Little Miss Grey
DSC01385.jpg

Blurry, but Penn came to say hellos
DSC01395.jpg

What happens when you shake a can of Gerber Peach Puffs
DSC01391.jpg

And Lil's Amazing Talent!

No way! She eats on her back!! That is too cute! You have to be quick with the puffs, little miss Lil demands her snack.

Your ratties are so sweet!! I love their colours.

ha i loved the video way to cute!!! I wish my boys would do that!! Its funny how quick she eats those puffs and wants more LOL Your ratties are just adorable!!!

You can do just about anything to her so long as she has something to snack on. I've held her completely upside down, on her side, on her back, while tickling her tummy, kissing her tummy, playing with her toes, playing with her whiskers.. Earlier, I was tossing her [on her back] from hand to hand, and she was just munching away.

There was a full scale riot shortly afterwards when I realized I had forgotten to buy more puffs and we were all out. They forgave me in exchange for some coffee, though. :wink:

OMGosh that video was hilarious.

My Clover will let me hold her on her back as long as I scratch away, I can bend her almost in half because she gets so relaxed.

I love your rats they are so cute.

Since I've unloaded the camera, I'll have to take some more pictures. Hopefully I can get another video of Lil being a goofball.

Yep, that's all Lil and her TEKness Glory! She's amazingly affectionate, incredibly playful, and extremely devoted. While she plays with Penn and Grey, it's just not a good day unless Momma hand wrestles with her and tickles her belly.

Grey is a complete Mush, too. You can pick her up and cradle her in your hand, and she just lays there and grooms your hand. She licks your fingers furiously when you pin her and tickle her belly. You can play with her toes and kiss her belly and she just takes it.

Dan takes alot of pride in having very easy going, affectionate kiddos. I can do just about anything to either of them with barely a fuss. Well, until I hold Lil for just a little too long without a treat! :wink:

Back