PHOTOS added: Ratties coming home today to their mega-CN!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your cage looks absolutely wonderful. :joy: Your beautiful babies have such a comfy and happy home! I love the rattie's water bowl! :heart:

I am so happy with this cage. Wish I'd done it sooner, but didn't have the energy. So glad to know that I am not the only one who has trouble figuring out spatial things.

Ratties are doing fine today. Jack & Sawyer got some more kisses (and I will give them a couple more before going to bed). They will get their stitches out tomorrow. Jack has some swelling, so he is on Metacam and antibiotic, but he is active and happy. Everybody got watermelon to help them cope with the warm weather.

just a quick question on this:

do you have the sides where the cages join.. are they just zip-tied together? or is there some sort of method to attaching them. I know that to join them you remove the "inner sides" that would be against each other, and leave the "outer sides", front doors, and back intact. I just don't know how you keep the cages against each other...

It looks beautiful! I love this cage a lot!

edit:

WOAH! Sorry for the old thread bump. I didn't notice when I clicked the link that it was so old =(

Back