Pet Supply Store Websites

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

I am looking for sites that are pet suppliers. SQ and Godmother I know you use one. What would these websites be. Are they in Canada. I would rather them in Canada. Thanks Guys.

Also I know some of you have used toys to put treats like cheerios in. What are these.

I just put the cheerios in a paper towel and stuff it inside an empty roll of toilet paper, then close off both ends. The ratties go nuts, destroying it to get at the goodies.

Can people maybe add them to the 'Links and Articles' section so they are easier to find later on?
Ren's is already there. They have the feed store in Oakville, with lots and lots of other supplies, but they also have an online store that was created recently.

I put a dry mixture with cereals, dried fruits, and whatnot into a toilet paper roll. I cut little holes along the tube and crimp the ends and give them to the rats in their cages.

Ren's is already there. They have the feed store in Oakville, with lots and lots of other supplies, but they also have an online store that was created recently.
There is also a Ren's in Guelph (technically Aberfoyle) close the the 401. I used to work there.

Back