• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pet sitting Available (London ON)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda1472

(Not sure if this is in the right place at all, or if i can even post this, but anyways)

My Name is Amanda, im 18 years old and i live on beaverbrook st.
Im offering pet sitting and pet services in my home.
If you are gone for one day, or a week, i would be glad to care for them.
I currently own a dog and three rats (see pictures).
But i have owned hamsters, a bird, fish, and a cat in my past.

*I now also have a pet sitting contract encase of your pet ever needing medical attention, Thank you

*To make it fair for everyone, i will only take up to four small dogs and three medium dogs. And id prefer no more than 3 different families at once. Of course if one family has more dogs then above it would be fine. Or if its only 'day care' id be fine with one or two extra dogs. This just make it easier on me, and since some dogs don't get along it would be easier.

*Do to my parents concern and to any new 'clients', i can only take small to medium sized dogs and puppies (up to six months on large dogs):
(from 0 to approx 45 pounds & from 0 to approx 20 inches)
EXAMPLES:
small: Chihuahua, toy poodle, yorkie, Italian greyhound
Medium: Border collie, whippet, beagle, Chinese shar-pei

*Please also insure that you pay 50% at drop off and 50% at pick up

[These many changes has been maid as i go along, please bare with me]

Prices:
Large pets (dog/cat etc)
1 pet -20$ per day (Includes nights)
10$- for daycare (Not including nights)
2+ pets- add 5 dollars per extra pet per day

Small/Exotic pet (Rabbit/rat/bird etc)
1-2 pets-10$ per day (Includes night)
5$- for daycare (Not including nights)
3+ pets-add 2 dollars per extra pet

Gone for three days or more: Contact me and i may be able to reduce the price

Please Call: (519) 601-8181
Or Text (519) 709-5671
Or Email
Or http://amandaspetsitting.webs.com
(My pet sitting schedule can be found on my site in either "Calendars" or "News")

ps: When a price is agreed upon, i will be asking some question to make sure i can take care of your pet as well as possible
(ex: how long of a walk? How many walk a day? Free feeding or do i measure the food, if so how many cups per day ? Are they litter trained? etc)​

Meet the girls - June 29th

Meet Trixie & Ginger, my 'first clients' Im glad to say my first pet sitting day starts today till Monday, im exited to care for these two and any other pets i get :dance:

PS: i must say, they make my dog look weird since they actually play and arnt afraid of everything XD

100_1319.jpg

100_1318.jpg

100_1322.jpg

Thank you very much, im so surprised by how many emails and phone calls i get. And im taking half of what i earn into a vet fund, encase of sickness or a future neuter. Im really happy about the outcome

UPDATE:

Sunny's owner never called me back after visiting my home, so i am not sitting him right now

Buster & Karina June 15-agust 9
two small chihuahuas, male and female, who will be staying with me for almost a month

Karina's & Buster's Photo coming soon

I will be caring for a cockapoo puppy named Roxy (12 weeks old) for the next 2-3 months, -DAY CARE 9:30-5:30

Roxy & Biscuit -july25-29th

Bubbles & Lucky 21-22nd & 26-30th

Lab x min poodle- 20-22nd

Sula August 5-6th & 8-11th

Back