• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Personalized Picture Rattie Charm Bracelets - Sale

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is adorable. I bet you could do that with any pet? Are pics emailed to you and do they need to be of a certain size? Is it better for you to go through the Etsy store?

jorats said:
That is adorable. I bet you could do that with any pet? Are pics emailed to you and do they need to be of a certain size? Is it better for you to go through the Etsy store?

Either way, it doesn't matter and yeah they can be any pictures. :)
The pictures can be sent to my e-mail: [email protected]
and if you send me your zipcode I can tell you how much shipping will be.

... I just died of excitement upon seeing this. DIED. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely the most fantastic idea ever, and just the thing I'll need while I'm away at school and can't see my babies every day, I'll always be able to carry them with me now, just not in my pockets and hoods :giggle:

SOOO awesome! And cheap!
I'm definetly getting one, as long as the sale is still on after I get back home from vacation. :3
I'll ask my mom, as a B-Day present. ;3

Aida said:
SOOO awesome! And cheap!
I'm definetly getting one, as long as the sale is still on after I get back home from vacation. :3

The sale isn't going on anymore but I'll give it to you for $12 since nobody is buying them. ):

Farrah said:
Aida said:
SOOO awesome! And cheap!

The sale isn't going on anymore but I'll give it to you for $12 since nobody is buying them. ):
Oh. I'm sorry. ):

I'm for sure getting one- it just might be a month, as my b-day is in July.

Aida said:
Farrah said:
Aida said:
SOOO awesome! And cheap!

Oh. I'm sorry. ):

I'm for sure getting one- it just might be a month, as my b-day is in July.

That's alright :)

Back