Penn - 23, Grey - 1yr, Lil - 8mo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 78

Well, another Monthday/birthday has come and gone, and I've been a slacker and didn't post pics. :doh: Penn's ongoing battle with suspected PT continues to be uphill, but not a losing one. She's doing famously, and I hope she'll be with me for several months to come. Grey and Lil are as sweet and cute as ever. Grey's still a big meanie head, but she loves her Lil and is my sweet baby. Lil's still just a baby at heart and still lubs Mummy best. :lol:

The homemade apple pie, complete with vanilla ice cream
DSC01716.jpg

Grey's the first to try the ice cream
DSC01718.jpg

Lil soon joins in, though
DSC01719.jpg

There must be something about "Mom's fork" that excites them..
DSC01727.jpg

Little piggies at the trough
DSC01728.jpg

Lil still eats on her back..
DSC01732.jpg

Penn felt she was the oldest, so she should get the biggest piece
DSC01734.jpg

My Prissy Penns :heart:
DSC01736.jpg

Such a gentle, delicate thing, hehe
DSC01739.jpg

The aftermath
DSC01740.jpg

:happyb-day:
What very beautiful girls.......hmmmmmmm there looks like there is enough pie left for me.....that looked very yummy.

Thanks everyone! There was just enough left over for me to have a couple of bites. It was very nummy.

:balloons3: Happy Month-day, lovely ratties! They looked as if they really enjoyed it.... fat chance getting them to eat Oxbow tonight!

I must say I am jealous. That looked like such a wonderful dessert, and on such a beautiful plate! The photo of Lil on her back, still eating, was priceless.

Back