Peaches Babies - Separating Question!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Joanne, I'm still not in the market for new ratties. I have seven and I need to move their cage back into my bedroom, so I really want to bring my numbers down unfortunately. There's less space and I want to keep the smell down. Two more boys would just be bad. Sorry HartRat.. they are just precious though! <3

Hopefully getting some new photos of the babies today. We have potential homes for four, possibly five of the baby girls. Boys are staying with us.

Beautiful Mama Peach!
e5ady3ar.jpg

Black Berk Girl A
4e2yga8u.jpg

Russian Blue Hooded Girl (Adoped!)
u4a4a4ev.jpg

Black Hooded Boy (Theodore/"Theo")
ygu2e3u6.jpg

Black Berk Girl B
ere7e5es.jpg

Beige Ruby Eyed Boy (Kallahan)
a8uvunym.jpg

Black Berk Girl C
e6yha5es.jpg

Beige Red Eyed Hooded Girl
puqubyty.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Peach is such a sweet pea...she looks sooo small! (Or maybe I am just used to my BIIIIG boy rats). She is such a beautiful mama! I want to come and take all your babies home with me, of course. Every one of them is just a DOLL. Sigh....I love them.

22 Days Old!

The ones with hearts are adopted to loving homes. The ones in circles we're keeping. There are still four little girls without a home! Three black berks and one beige hooded w/ red eyes.

10482302_272437342947356_5682595916324832278_n.jpg

Blue is boy, pink is girl. :) That little mister is Remington (Remi), The beige is Theodore (Theo) and the black hooded is Finnigan (Finn).

Two of the black berks (one is now named Grew and the other is unnamed right now) and the beige hooded (Etta) have found a home together! That leaves one Black Berk girl.

Were trying to find her a home with Peach. If they can't find a home together they will stay with us and eventually be spayed.

I love the pic of the babies in the food dish! It doesn't look like they should even be able to fit in there. Just baby heads and nothing else. :)

Back