Peaches ?-August 23,2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyRayeRats

We adopted this girl almost two months ago to the day. Her age was unknown as she was confiscated from a home with several other pets. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to adopt a little nakee girl. I have some more pictures, but this is the one I can find right now. Since she was so small and active, I assumed she was a young rat. She integrated quickly and seamlessly into the crew. She cuddled up with my youngest girl, Lilah, and then quickly made friends with everyone. We came home from work to find her laying in a corner on her side. I have no idea what caused her death, but I do know that she lived a great end of her life with 6 rattie friends in a double CN . . .maybe she was older after all or maybe there was something wrong that I just couldn't see.

I love you, Peaches, and I will see you again someday!

faa6b8c9.jpg

Sorry you lost your little nekid girl so soon after bringing her into your home. I'm sure she loved being with her new family for the short time she was there...

She's the third nekkid rat I have lost. I have lost two to sudden unexpected death and one that didn't survive more than a couple hours after his neuter. I just love these babies, but seem to have the worst luck with them. But, I know next time a sweet hairless girl or neutered hairless male crosses my path, I will scoop them up and love them like there's no tomorrow. . . because you never know.

Back