Peach - R.I.P. Nov. 20 2013

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SterlingRats0408

As some of you know my Princess Peach AKA Queen Bee passed away due to severe Pneumonia and in my opinion a broken heart.
I got peach in September from a BYB who got into hedgehogs and felt her rats Sterling and Princess Peach were not getting the attention they should. Give her that credit. Sterling passed away in late October and Peach was never quite the same. She was very in love with him you could tell when they played she just wanted his attention always grooming him. She was 14 months (approx) and too young to leave us!
She had been to the vet last week because she was lethargic and dehydrated. She perked up after a day of meds and I was hopeful she would make a full recovery. After a few days she had gone back downhill a bit.
On Wednesday I got home from work and she was gone from this world. I was so stunned!
I will miss her so much. I'm thankful she was there to influence Puff and Mellow and Mellow is her little mini-me!
Here are some pictures of her through our short time together!
4y3ytasu.jpg
bajapuqe.jpg
napaqyhu.jpg
gesuzuja.jpg
a2umyhag.jpg

This look I called "what you looking at hood-rat?" She loves the recycling bins
8e7anuhy.jpg

Keeping her 'babies' in line during free play
6yry5era.jpg

Protecting her food stash!
2yqygy2y.jpg

Her first bad night with pneumonia. Snuggled up on daddy's side table.
buqese7y.jpg

Looking and feeling better after a few days of meds!
hy9e3yma.jpg

More snuggles with her 'baby' Puff!
uzugapa9.jpg

A day before she passed. Looking a little better but still exhausted :(
8a4ememy.jpg

She is buried next to Sterling now and I am positive he was waiting for her at the bridge!!
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I'm sure they are playing and cuddling together now. I've had 4 pets pass away soon after their best bud because they miss them too much.

That's a real shame. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I'm sure she enjoyed her time with you, though, and the other rats have benefited from her company. :)

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

I am so very sorry for your loss! Peach was an adorable ratty! I love the what you looking at hood-rat photo!!
and the ones of her snuggling in that fleecy bed.

I am so sorry she wasn't with you longer.
:hugs:

Thank you everyone for your kind words. She is missed dearly but remembered fondly for her personality! !

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for your loss. Peach was such a pretty princess, rest peacefully sweet girl. Hugs to you SterlingRats0408. :hugs:

Back