Oxbow Play yard habitat

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krebsfam

So I went to Petsmart to look at cages tonight and stumbled upon this and I got really exited!!!

Im def in the market for a new cage and the ease of access and the playyard features sold me and I picked it up. I didn't know anything like this even existed! I haven't found anything online about this... No reviews nothing.

Well I put it together tonight and I really like it so far. I didn't move my boy into it yet as the bar spacing makes me nervous but just wanted to show this to you guys!!

http://www.petsmart.com/small-pet/c...nimal-habitat-zid36-21578/cat-36-catid-600022

That's interesting, but your rat is going to climb up and over that fence. Looks more for rabbits, guinea pigs that don't climb.

I have a little one so I was thinking of leaving just some of the playyard up to keep little fingers away from the cage bars

Depending on how young your male rats are, they shouldn't be small enough to fit through the spacing once matured. You could just have nothing inside the cage and put your boys in for a bit to play and see what they do.
They'll be able to climb up the side of the cage and over that fence though.

Back