Our rat family is complete

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

Finally got Leroy out of the SPCA! He is such a sweet boy. I gave him a bath when we got home as he stank sooo bad. Started intros with him and the twins and it went great! Not one issue. They're in the FN together. Leroy seems to stick to himself. He's close to a yr old and has never been with friends. I think he'll learn to like having buddies around soon.

He looks puffy but he just had a bath lol so he actually wasn't

Gotta get all that water off lol

He was being a loner and just laid down by him self

Melville was so curious he jumped on the bed to see what they were doing. He won't touch them just likes to watch them. Leroy was having none of that lol He came right after Melville to tell him to get off his bed.

Hey lindsayfawn! I remember you ;)
Your ratties are adorable!!! Glad to hear that they seem to get along. Poor Leroy...never had a friend.... but now he is in good hands and I am sure he'll pretty soon think that having friends is really cool. Congrats on your babies!

Leroy looks great! So happy you took him in and that introing him to the twins was a breeze! :joy: First thing you'll know, they will all be cuddled up in a comfy hammock somewhere... I'm sure we'll be seeing that picture sooner than later!

Leroy is a wheel runner! One he started running the other boys were like wow! lol So all three are wheel runners. Today was the first day that I saw Leroy sleeping with Garrick! So great. Poor Cedric for some reason isn't taking well to Leroy. Cedric is being very dramatic when Leroy comes over to him. They must have gotten into a scuffle because Cedric has some cuts on his bum :(
Sucks where he has no fur so it looks worse than it is. We cleaned them all up and they seem to be not deep.

Hopefully he'll just accept Leroy now that his brother is sleeping with him lol

I'll try and get some pictures.

I'm glad to see you have your new boy home from the SPCA!
How wonderful to have wheel runners. I keep hoping, but my ratties are never really into it.
I'm sure they will have a few issues to work out, but hopefully there won't be any big fights.

Back