Our new puppy needs a name UPDATE:His name is Jake, new pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniFrog

So we got a new puppy on Monday, the rats on Tuesday. The only problem is, we cannot think of a name, so here are some pics, any suggestions would be great! He is a Pitweiler (or Rotbull) and going to be a big boy, about 100 pounds full grown, pure muscle!

i will add that one to the list! we want a name for a big strong dog kind of thing, some names people suggested are like bowser, boomer, dozer, sampson, max (by my 3 year old)

He looks a little too angelic for it now... but the name Goliath just crossed my mind. Once he's big and tall, he might wear it pretty well! Plus, you could get ratty boy and call him David! :laugh4:

MiniFrog said:
i will add that one to the list! we want a name for a big strong dog kind of thing, some names people suggested are like bowser, boomer, dozer, sampson, max (by my 3 year old)

Max is what popped into my mind too. :thumbup:

So, what did you end up naming him!?! My mom says Zeus is a good big dog name as well, if you haven't chosen one already!

We just got a puppy this past Monday & I looked at this thread for ideas for him! lol He's a black lab/golden retriever mix so he'll be a good sized boy too. :)

Well we finally named him! I told hubby that if he helped me, and didn't complain about me possibly getting a CN, and of course more rats, that he could name the dog. He agreed, silly man because I been saying all this time that it's HIS dog, and that I was going to do the rest, but this way he can't complain because he made the compromise lmao!

Anyways, meet Jake!
IMG_1194.jpg

So Jake had his first Vet trip yesterday, weighed in at 21.6 lbs, 3 weeks ago he was 12.2 lbs!! He has a small hernia apparently on his umbilicus, which she said is no problem, they can take care of it when he gets fixed, and he got his shots etc. Sad to say that he was very well behaved compared to Hayden who decided to screech and run, and yell etc from all the excitement. I was very embarrassed at his behavior >.< But anyways, here are a few more pics of Jake, I cannot believe how big he is getting so fast!

jake1.jpg

Apparently he loved my sister lol
meandjake.jpg

may2920129.jpg

may29201220.jpg

may29201222.jpg

And my favorite (he was in the process of shaking his head, I am surprised it did not come out blurry, but I love the look on his face, makes me laugh every time!)
may2920128.jpg

Back