Our EDK - happy news

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

So many of us have read about our forum member EDK and her heartache and triumphs in getting her Germain fiance here to the states. Well, I'm just going to toss it out there that tomorrow is WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: CONGRATULATIONS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow, finally! At last! It's about time! Hahaha, congratulations! It will make a great story for your grandkids, how love prevailed over two governments and across an ocean... :heart:

dspch, OMG! I hope she isn't mad you dropped the bomb- what if she wanted to make the announcement? LOL

Congrats EDK!
When it's time for me to marry MY german fiance, I'll come to you for immigration help. ;)

Aida said:
dspch, OMG! I hope she isn't mad you dropped the bomb- what if she wanted to make the announcement? LOL

Congrats EDK!
When it's time for me to marry MY german fiance, I'll come to you for immigration help. ;)

Godmother said:
Any update on what happens for them next, as far as immigration goes?

I did not give out any information that she herself did not already post in her own thread!! I was just reminding people and creating a thread where we could congratulate her.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34392

I have no idea on the immigration stuff other than what she has posted.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

YOU GUYS OMG :panic: thank you so much for the congrads and praise!!! Yes me and my fiance were married about 4 days ago and we just got back from our honeymoon yesterday! I'm very tired still from it all, and a bit grumpy probably cause we didn't get as much sleep LOL :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

We had loads of fun at Sea World San Antonio and on the Riverwalk and stayed at a nice Bed & Breakfast. Of course we got lost in that city a few times, but as a true test to our marriage, we worked together and got through it!! HEHE. Again I wanna thank dspch and everyone else for supporting me and my fiance through our hard times. Honestly there were times we both thought we weren't going to make it, but we conquored and NEVER gave up and that's the best advice I can throw to those ladies or gents, who are dating someone from overseas. When it comes to long distance relationships... love each other and never give up on it!

Thank you so much everyone once again!

On a rattie update since it is a rattie forum! The rats love my husband LOL. They tried to steal his crackers while we were watching The Big Bang Theory last night, it was hillarious! It got to a point that after I'd give them a few crumbs, they would crawl up on him and try to steal from his mouth LOL, he was like "HELP ME PLEASE :cheeky: " :giggle:

Gizmo is offically 2yrs old, his birthday actually happened back Nov 23rd, and I did record the big day but have yet to render and upload it due to all the hecticness of the wedding. So yes belated birthday for him, he's a 2yr old man and he's still going strong! Nes will also be turning 2yrs old this Christmas Eve! Very exciting hehe! The girls are doing good as well, still up to their playful mischief. They were the worst when it came to trying to still daddy's crackers :laugh4:

It feels amazing that our little human/rat family has come together and I can offically call myself his wife and he my husband... its a wonderful amazing feeling. He and I never felt so complete and relaxed ever in our lives :heart: :hugs:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Aren't you glad you waited and did things the legal way!! Congrats again and happy married life from all of us here :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dspch911 said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Aren't you glad you waited and did things the legal way!! Congrats again and happy married life from all of us here :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm just happy it's all over and that we can continue on with loving each other, free of the bs that the immigration caused us. Truely it is an evil and unkindly process that needs to be relooked into.

We defiently had loads of fun, and now we're just settling into the idea of being husband and wife, which is coming quite naturally lol and enjoying the holiday spirit around us, our first Xmas as husband and wife guys lol! We're going to be doing alot of first things together as husband and wife that's for sure. But anyways I got some pics for ya'll to check out. I have blacked out mine and my husband's faces for security measures since I strongly believe taking a pic of yourself and putting it online can result in alot of negatives then positives.

So this pic is when I found my wedding dress (I've yet to get the actual wedding pics from the photographer yet, but when I do I will post them as well:

My wedding ring! You might not be able to make it out, but there 4 little diamond gem stones on it. We aren't made of money and diamonds are NOT a girl's best friend, my best friend is my husband lol!

Our trip to Sea World, pics of the doliphins and their trainer

And these are pictures at the San Antonio Riverwalk! We also found this small dinosaur exhibit within this place, gosh it was fun and LOL we're getting eaten!

We feel so small...

Parts of the Riverwalk

:heart: dinosaurs for some reason. The boys have a lot of hammocks in dinosaur patterns. Cannot wait to see the cake, that has me intrigued with the description you had given of what you wanted. So happy for you guys :heart: happy first christmas together

Back