Our dead critter's bodies.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

I just posted an ad on UsedVictoria (I live in Victoria), I know everyone loves their babies (no more than I love mine) but please try to consider this with an open mind, certainly not when you're grieving, but maybe when you see an ad for feeders? I've asked that when I die my body be used to benefit anyone living in any way it can. Really, what's the difference for your dead kid? Except to 1 living rat that won't be used for that purpose if your kid's body is available. Maybe my girl can save a life, maybe your's can too. http://www.usedvictoria.com/classif...or-food_27793065?preview=edit&new=true&posted

Wow - I can imagine that was a heartbreaking ad to post, and such a brave thing for you to do! And really could save a sweet rat's life.

I was told by someone who's really knowlegable about snakes that antibiotics in the body won't have any bad effects on the ingestor at all.
And thankyou mouse-crazy, but the grief is in losing my kid!
I'd rather their body had a purpose beyond my selfish comfort after that. I lay with them when they're gone, I cut a bit of fur to save in a glassine envelope to be cremated with me when I go... But I HOPE someone will take the body to sustain another life rather than me putting it in the ground.

Back