Ottawa Pet Rat Rescue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmando

Hi everyone, RKBusy and I have started an official, registered (our application is with Services Ontario and we will have a registration number soon) pet rat rescue. I just wanted to let everyone know about us. :joy: Here's our website, and we are also on Facebook.
Please spread the word :dance: We're really excited. We'll be having fundraisers on occasion, and I'll post info about them when they come up. Thanks! www.ottawaratrescue.com

kingsfoil said:
Wow that's awesome!! I'll post it around as well! and would love to help out if its ever needed!
I tried to post a comment and it didn't show up. I'll try again...I just said that I see you're in Ottawa! If you're on FB, you can join our Ottawa Pet Rat Society page, and "like" our Ottawa Pet Rat Rescue page. :)

Thanks for all your best wishes and supportive comments :hugs: We're really happy to be able to help as many ratties as we can here in Ottawa. Still, it's sad because there are just too many out there, or owners who don't care and keep their ratties in appalling conditions. :sad3: One thing that's been really gratifying is helping to educate people about rat care and vet care.

Back