oops, doing it again!! UPDATE 7/11/13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Darn craigslist... Never should of looked on there! Dang you SQ you made me feel bad about that poor rat baby no one rescued... Normally there are no rats listed in my area, but today "oh my" too many..... Thursday I will become the mommy of hairless girls couldn't turn them down - nakey rats are just so cute... :heart: They will promptly be spayed and hopefully they will be introduced to the boys successfully. Oh, and I'm not telling the bf either until I have them home :giggle:

P.S. Hopefloats there is someone getting rid of her rats in South Bend says she cannot afford to feed them anymore.

wow I don't even have to look here, everyone calls, writes, sends pictures in the mail, runs ads in the paper w/pics, mentions it at the vets or the coffee shop. congrats on the new additions! :)

I wish I could take in a bunch of needy babies, but I'm afraid I couldn't find rat sitters when we go out of town and/or we might become over whelmed. Possibly when putty passes on we can open up more to ratties in need. Right now whenever we have them out she just scares them with her squawking. :sad3:

Aww. I would have hundreds if i could. there are 4 rats near me that need rescuing together. they were left in a shed :( I dont have the room for any more though

zebrageekgirl said:
Aww. I would have hundreds if i could. there are 4 rats near me that need rescuing together. they were left in a shed :( I dont have the room for any more though

Hope a rescue, shelter or rat person is taking them .... and fast

dspch911 said:
Darn craigslist... Never should of looked on there! Dang you SQ you made me feel bad about that poor rat baby no one rescued... Normally there are no rats listed in my area, but today "oh my" too many..... Thursday I will become the mommy of hairless girls couldn't turn them down - nakey rats are just so cute... :heart: They will promptly be spayed and hopefully they will be introduced to the boys successfully. Oh, and I'm not telling the bf either until I have them home :giggle:

P.S. Hopefloats there is someone getting rid of her rats in South Bend says she cannot afford to feed them anymore.

Thank you ..... :hugs:

aww that might actually help your boys simmer down. I am moving myself so right now I cannot take any in till I get situated.

Girl at work, that started this whole rat thing at my house, can no long take care of her 3 new babies she got around the time I got the little boys. Yep, you guessed it I'm acquiring 3 new boys, but at least they come with their DCN and hopefully this means she will not get anymore since she is overwhelmed with everything going on in her life. I cannot the bf said yes! and without even hesitating.... :joy:

Here are the new boys - we kept the names they already had since they answer to them. Lovee and Jack are very out going and have already groomed our hands. Sebastian is more reserved and shy - he seems like he many not be feeling too well. He is sneezing, has porphyrin eyes, but his lungs sounds are clear so we'll just keep an eye on him. Hard to gets pics of these boys as they were exploring their new cage set up.

Lovee

Sebastian

Jack

Lovee and Jack

I think she was floored when I said ok for the 3 new boys right off the bat. Her reply by text was Really and then called me on my phone. Then she later told me about the 2 naked girls she picking up tomorrow. I just knew in back of my mind when she asked about the boys something was up. So instead of coming home to find out we have more little 4 leggers running around in a new cage better to know up front I guess.

Back