Only one eye

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bati

i think it actually look great i have a sensitive heart and i had no trouble looking at it ... hope the rest of recovery goes as well :pillgrin:

The incision seems a bit larger than most that I've seen, but otherwise it looks good. Just make sure it stays cleans, there's no swelling or redness, and it should be fine.

Poor little punkin. What's his/her name? And how is the behaviour? Does he/she seem to be eating and feeling good?

My Tia had an eye removed, and she is just fine. Glad to know that your vet could do this. It was my vet's first time, also, and he did a wonderful job.

Get well soon, little sweetie!

jorats said:
What happened to the sweetie?
Your vet is getting lots of rattie experience now. ;)

Have no idea what happend, just sunday it looked like infection was in the eye, I was ill so my friendd went to the vet (will call to get details) - he's name was Tango but now he's Little Pirat, and 12 hours after surgery he was completely back to normal, eating and playing around. He's on metacam and flagyl. Just turned 1 this month so hope he'll behave for the rest of his life :lol:

Back