Only 13 ratties.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Anna
maranna-3.jpg

Tails
martails-1.jpg

Hobo
marhobo.jpg

Lychee
marlychee-1.jpg

Penny
marpenny-1.jpg

Cozy in the cozyboat
marcozy.jpg

dumbo cage
Vincent
marvincent.jpg

Molson
marmolson.jpg

Avio
maravio.jpg

Stone
marstone.jpg

Jackson
marjackson.jpg

And last the Rusty cage
My old lady Artemis
marartemis.jpg

Taz, she builds nests lol
martaznest.jpg

martaz.jpg

And the man Rusty
marrusty.jpg

and he gets the last laugh!
marrustylaugh.jpg

I am not sure if it is because my first dumbo was a naked boy, but haired dumbos look so different to me LOL the one we do have here I keep staring at him...

they sure are cute, rusty has that "old man face" it is crazy how fawns get that. Frederick had that face, it was beyond cute.

Oh golly gee, your Rusty is such a handsome little man! I just adore his coloring.

But seriously, your entire crew is drop-dead adorable! :thud:

jorats said:
Such a lovely crew. It's hard to imagine you with only 13 rats... it seems not too long ago you were at 57. lol

OMG 57...I can not imagine the cage cleaning and the out time....I have 11 and I find I am having to stay up an hour later every night to get their play times done.....

mamarat...must be soon time to adopt 3 more pregnant girls?

Dahlas said:
jorats said:
Such a lovely crew. It's hard to imagine you with only 13 rats... it seems not too long ago you were at 57. lol

OMG 57...I can not imagine the cage cleaning and the out time....I have 11 and I find I am having to stay up an hour later every night to get their play times done.....

No no no, Dahlas! I was cleaning rats from 9 to 5 back then, really a full time job. lol

lilspaz68 said:
Your babies look wonderful :D

The baby boys grew up so big and strong...did any have to be neutered?

And is Taz your "wild dumbo"? :laugh4:

The babies are just fantastic, they're a joy to have especially when the oldies start getting sick. (no time to get depressed. lol) None have needed a neuter (so far). They follow me around like little puppies, I look back and I have 5 rats coming with me, so cute and funny.

Taz is my wild dumbo, she's 19 months now and such a sweetheart.

mamarat said:
Dahlas said:
jorats said:

No no no, Dahlas! I was cleaning rats from 9 to 5 back then, really a full time job. lol

I believe you.....when you have so many you can not really enjoy them IMO....you spend all your time looking after them...not playing and cuddling them. But I have to say I am enjoying my 11.....but no more. LOL

I actually enjoyed every one of them, they were coming out only every second day but seemed even more happy to come and visit with me. They had a 2 hour out time and I was sitting on the floor with them and hubby played with them while I cleaned the cages. My biggest colony was 18 and I have pics of all them on hubby. (at the same time) lol

mar1209dad.jpg

Awww the good old days!!!

Back