One of These Things is Not Like the Others

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronwyn

phoe1.jpg

phoe2.jpg

Haha yeah I'm sorry to anyone who got that song stuck in their heads.

Yep, it's Miss Phoe. :heart:

Byyy the way. I'm home for the holidays so um, no I don't keep a bunch of stuffed animals in my current room, lol, I grew up in this one. ;)

She's got that sweet teddy bear face, she really mixes in so well.

Awww come on Bron, we know you sleep with your teddies. :giggle:

I used to have a box way up in my closet filled with old stuffed toys. One of my old rats, Pearl would always climb up there and sleep int eh box with all the cuddly stuffed animals. It was adorable. Pearl was also the one to taught my other rats to sleep in the fuzzy bunny slippers that are also way up in my closet. Pepper was the last one to learn of the sacred bunny slippers, and now that they have the huge FN they don't seem to feel the need to go up there anymore. It was always fun to find them though, all snuggled in the slippers!

It's that bear!! He looks sneaky.

JK. :p Obviously. She's so cute!

PS I think the stuffies are adorable... I admit to sleeping with ONE on my bed. LMAO

@Allykatt: that sounds adorable! It's funny how they learn from each other so easily, though I'm sure you're happy you don't have to share your slippers anymore!

@Jo: it's her smooshy face. :D Haha my cat is my teddy now!

@Cait: ohh me too. 23 isn't too old. ;) I bring an old stuffed dog to each apartment I move into. Though I don't actually sleep with her she does hang out in my closet. Which sounds...so cruel when I put it like that...

Back