One of the funniest photos

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRatQueen

I was at one of our adoption events today, and we currently have two of the most hyper, craziest boys I've ever met. They are a riot!!

They just got neutered this past week, and are still hopping and popping around, l like nothing ever happened.! Well, today at the event, they finally calmed down and were sleeping, when I saw them in the funniest pose. I snapped a photo, and of course woke the one up in the process. His face looks as if I have caught him doing something naughty! LMAO!!

944150_10100853731517598_339765654_n.jpg

ARGH, these boyos are just too cute! I've been desperately resisting the urge to adopt them myself because I know there's no way the hubby would allow two newbies (although I might be working on getting a singleton). I've actually never seen such unique looking boys in person. They're black-eyed (or ruby-eyed, depending on who you ask) whites with a couple of black splotches on their backs. You can kinda see this in one of their adoption listing pics:

CA1364.26342734-3-x.jpg

rhapsody said:
ARGH, these boyos are just too cute! I've been desperately resisting the urge to adopt them myself because I know there's no way the hubby would allow two newbies (although I might be working on getting a singleton). I've actually never seen such unique looking boys in person. They're black-eyed (or ruby-eyed, depending on who you ask) whites with a couple of black splotches on their backs. You can kinda see this in one of their adoption listing pics:

CA1364.26342734-3-x.jpg

Maybe you could just sneak him in and see how long it takes for him to notice... :giggle: I did that with Finn...

dspch911 said:
Maybe you could just sneak him in and see how long it takes for him to notice... :giggle: I did that with Finn...

Bwhaha, I've done it twice before, but it only worked because a) Ferris was so shy, he'd hide whenever the hubby went by the cage, and b) Jonah the black berkshire looks very similar to Wilbur who's also a black berkie. This duo, and the other singleton, are not shy at all, and have very distinctive markings. Don't think I'd get lucky a third time!

But yeah, these two brothers are just hysterical! I spent a good time hand wrestling with them during the adoption event, and they retaliated with tons of rattie kisses.

Back