One big Happy Family

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

So I have had my rats into two groups....My 3 older neutered boys in one cage and my 7 young (2 neutered males and 5 spayed females) rats in another cage....I decided today I would put them all together (cages have been side by side for a long while and rats have played in the same area, one group after another). I set the playpen outside on the deck and added all the rats....it was totally uneventful. I added peas, a house, a wheel and a hammock and they spent the whole day in there together. I cleaned out the double critter nation and added everyone to it....not problems at all. They are now all cuddled up and sleeping.
DSCF3034.jpg

DSCF3041.jpg

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3052.jpg

DSCF3063.jpg

DSCF3060.jpg

DSCF3058.jpg

Sawyer say Hi
DSCF3056.jpg

DSCF3071.jpg

DSCF3072.jpg

Sweet little Sprite
DSCF3077.jpg

aww I love outside intros they are so preoccupied by the smell of the world they get along. I cannot believe how big the babies are.. So cute love the pictures.

Dahlas said:
Sweet little Sprite
DSCF3077.jpg

:thud: :thud: :thud:
What more can I say? She still steals my heart! :heart:

Don't get me wrong - before I got to that picture, I was to write you had a lovely group that really looked happy. But Sprite....

Still - you most feel so happy to be down one cage!!!

lindsayfawn said:
That's so awesome they all got along on the first try. Gotta like that. They're some sweet.

Thanks Lindsay...glad to see you back on the Shack. Thinking about adding a few ratties to the family sometime soon?

Back