Old Man Obie

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temblabamomo

Mister Obie, my sweet squishable snugglebug, is aging so gracefully. He is roughly 2.5 years old now, spending less time playing and more time snuggling his mama (if that's even possible, as he has always been a tremendous cuddler.) I am extremely grateful that I am able to spend time with my old boy at his age, and that he's entering this stage of life in good health. He has a bit of HED, and significant loss of muscle mass back there, but he's still getting around, still eating like a little horse, and still giving me lots of baths and snuggles.

I'm handsome and I know it, says Obie
p4050467.jpg

And I still have the best smile
p4050476.jpg

My most favorite pillow
p4050453.jpg

My second most favorite pillow, aka mama
p4050488.jpg

Obie doesn't much like sharing his mom with youngsters like the Wolf
p4050483.jpg

Despite being kinda pushy and overbearing, Wolf is tolerated by Obie
p4050490.jpg

Wolfgang's not pushy, he's just excitable really
p4050492.jpg

Wolfie posing with Uncle Obie's bum...
p4050480.jpg

Bear cameo!
p4050520.jpg

Bear posing with Uncle Obie's bum...
p4050514.jpg

Random group shot - Wolfie, Obie and the Bear
p4050510.jpg

Obie says enough of the camera, it's nap time
2012-04-05_20-26-42.jpg

Snuggled up with his nose in my armpit is Obie's favorite way to be these days. Silly sweet old man <3
2012-04-04_20-40-52.jpg

Oh my if you put a white dot in the center of his forehead I would easily mistake him for my old man Wish's. Same age and everything.
Just wanna snuggle him.

He is really handsome and sounds like a sweetheart too! It's great seeing oldies. It totally gives me hope. May he continue to live long, healthy and happy.

Back