Oh, you know... More pictures.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

:D

Mikey's rockstar impression
IMG_5069.jpg

Denny stuffing his face. A LOT.
IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

Mikey all innocent
IMG_5117.jpg

Denny being petted. He lays down flat, it is so cute.
IMG_5127.jpg

Mikey and Denny together
IMG_5098.jpg

Denny is a fan of Katherine Heigl. He's boggling, if you can't tell. The picture is rather blurry.

IMG_5160.jpg

The boys showin their love for the show!

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

Mikey seems to have a crush on Meredith. He is ALSO boggling. :p My pair are bogglers and bruxers to the extreme.

IMG_5153.jpg

Gosh I love these two boys so much! They make me so happy.

Denny just goes ballistic over any sort of food; he's found a new love for crab and shrimp. Mikey is a bit more picky, but. He'll eat it if Denny eats it, though. Hehheee!

So very sweet. I love the pics of the boys side by side, showing the difference in size. I also love the pics of them enjoying their big bowls of super nummies. Excellent choices in treats for rats!

lol @ the rats and cast of greys.

It amazes me, as I see Denny grow, Mikey just gets older, too! So he is still much smaller than Mikey. :p Always playing catch-up, that boy.

One of Mikey and Katherine. I swear I couldn't plant him in better positions. :p He boggles at that magazine, too. He just boggles at everything. Of course, I was petting him... So I was cheating a bit... But still. LOL

IMG_5163.jpg

I loaded a video that is kinda crappy, but it shows you how easy Mikey bruxes. I wasn't even petting him until you see me pet him. He is SO loveable, that guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W0POkDFDg8I

:)

Back