oh those funny moments!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea, no one has used it yet though? I've got one anyway~

My two little ladies LOVE my dresser.Adore it. It's like their little hideaway ( despite me trying to make something more interesting haha ) Anyway, the bottom four drawers are empty, so I allow them those and, just in case, cover the stuff in the top two. Anyway, Bea has let me discovered her little talent- food hoarding. Not unusual, but altogether hilarious, considering every time she goes to grab a piece of food, I look at here and she freezes still! The silly girl tries to hide her hoarding tendencies XD She'll even walk back to the cage and try another 'secret' route to the hideaway. It's adorable~

Hazel, my rats do the same! I keep the bottom drawers of all my cabinets empty, because they always get filled up with crumbs, pieces of yarn, tissues, etc. I've seen my rats drag my math homework down there, once- before I could pick it up. :p
Of course, the second you call them out on it, they freeze and give you that wide-eyed stare. x3

Back