Oh Teddy, you look so silly

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it bad that I find Teddy's old age funny? :giggle:

He looks so silly when he dose things now, I cannot help myself but laugh.

IMG_9533.jpg

IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9535.jpg

IMG_9537.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9549.jpg

IMG_9550.jpg

Unepuce said:
How cute!!! :heart:

He looks soooo comfortable in his tree trunk...

I swearI have comfy blankets, hammocks and houses for him ..but he chooses this to sleep in, haha

They do love their little snack logs... the Pips have almost chewed one through (to the point where I'm considering removing it because the roof's gonna cave!) - but oddly enough the other they leave alone. So I switched the logs' locations, and I think they'll chew the un-chewed one now.

Thanks for kissing Teddy for me. :)

M0onkist said:
They do love their little snack logs... the Pips have almost chewed one through (to the point where I'm considering removing it because the roof's gonna cave!) - but oddly enough the other they leave alone. So I switched the logs' locations, and I think they'll chew the un-chewed one now.

Thanks for kissing Teddy for me. :)

Teddy finds it hard to hold stuff now with his old age, so the log is nice and big, which makes chewing easier :)
All my guys love the logs too, I actually need to get another one now, where I have my oldies and youngins split into two groups! Teddy don't like to share his log :ggiggle:
and your very welcome :)

Back