Oh no! They ripped my book!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groundhog593

DSCF1435.JPG

DSCF1436.JPG

DSCF1427.JPG

Just kidding, I did that myself, but though It might be able to blame it on them if I framed them by putting their tube and some treats hidden in the rubbish.

I'm sure they'd be glad to shred books any old time. SQ once gave me a nice book with chew marks in the corner; she saved it specially for me because my dear Lyman had been the chewer!

Hmmm, maybe we could get our ratties to work toward their keep by hiring themselves out as shredders. No identity thief would care to sift through papers chewed on and peed on by our rats!

LOL! Brings new meaning to: but teacher, my dog ate my homework.

It's so funny cause my sister, mom and I trade books. Each time I get one, it's been chewed and it just warms my heart. lol

I cant sit and read a book without them running all over the pages, knawing on the corners or just blatently pully the book down from my hands to see what i'm doing. In fact everything I own has a mark of a rodent somewhere or another.
Which also reminds me of the day I went shopping, I bought a new belt, later to find out it already came with chew marks on it from the wildings living in the store!

groundhog593 said:
DSCF1435.JPG

DSCF1436.JPG

DSCF1427.JPG

Just kidding, I did that myself, but though It might be able to blame it on them if I framed them by putting their tube and some treats hidden in the rubbish.

just wait until they do you the favor of giving you "puddle pages" when you make the mistake of leaving your favorite magazine on the floor... :shock:

Back