OH! I just had to do it!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunzwithRatz

Orange, So California (Rotterdam, NL Originally)
I swear I wasnt going to and I went there to ONLY get bird and dog food. :roll: I didnt mean to go down the isle, but ended up going down it thinking it was the bird isle! GAH!!! :doh:
It was the small animal isle , I tried to walk down the isle quickly as I noticed it was the rat cages I was passing! and he followed me! Paws up against the display wiindow and looking that look. running to the back, popcorning, hands back against the display window, looking that look!
5 minutes later he was on my shoulder! What happened! I think I had a GGMR blackout! That powerful GGMR hit me and I have been clean for months!
*sigh* back to day one, but I have a happy poppy guy that snuggles constantly. I think that he picked me. Honestly I have to go with that because i dont really know what happened............
Introducing Snoopy

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2399.jpg

I need help huh?

You'll have to attend AGGMR (anonymous ggmr'ers), I can't go in any petshop, so just stay away :lol: but that sweet boy sure is lucky because of your addiction :lol:

:D What a wonderful story, bless his heart, a very smart boy, he is perfect,a darling dumbo, & love the color & markings, so very happy for you & he both! :balloons3:

Oh no! I knew it, I knew you could black out from GGMR. See, I tried explaining that to my hubby but he doesn't beleive me. I'll have to show him this post.

Congrats on Snoopy!! beautiful!

Back