Official Rat Shack Fest Transportation Post

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Ok Peeps. There are members out there that can offer rides to Moony's place and there are members who are in need of rides. This thread will bring you together. We are going to do this a certain way to make it easy for those members involved also to make it clean and tidy in this post. So here are the rules, please read and follow accordingly:

If you are offering a ride:
Please put where you are leaving from and which route you are taking (as there can be multiple routes). Also put how many spots available.
For Example: Ride Offered, leaving Midland, going through Orillia via Hwy 12 to Port Perry, 3 spots available.

If you are in need of a ride:
Please put your location and how many spots you will need (lets say if you bring a family member or spouse/significant other)
For Example: Ride Wanted, live in Barrie, 1 spot needed

If you are going to answer these posts:
Private Message the person directly. This is key because we want to keep this thread clean and easy to read so we don't need people posting a discussion about how and when and all those details.

Once you have organized a ride please edit your post in the thread to state that so everyone knows that it is taken care of.

All other details are to be set up amongst yourselves, i.e. whether you smoke, pets coming, staying over etc.

Coming from Georgia/Illinois/I don't know

I am willing to drive out of my way to give rides, though you may have to be flexible about timing. I'm going to be on a roadtrip with limited pre-planning, though if someone needs a ride that isn't too insanely far away, I will adjust my "schedule". I have 4 seats available, and a fairly large trunk (for stuff, not people). If I'm going out of my way I would appreciate some gas money for the trip.

Pink

:sled:

Ride offered! Up to 3 spots.

Leaving Barrie, south on Hwy. 400
east on Hwy. 9 (through Newmarket)
east on Hwy. 8 (through Uxbridge)
and on to Port Perry.

Willing to go somewhat out of my way, maybe 20 minutes or so.

Ride Offered:

Leaving Midland, going through Orillia to Port Perry. 2 Spots available
I don't mind going a little out of my way depending.
However we have a baby (she will be almost 9 months then) so we are prepared to leave early if need be.
I have a van so I have lots of room in the back (the back seat will be down).

Thanks to Pink for organizing a ride - unfortunately I've come down with a bug and will be missing out on the fun.
Hope you all take loads of pics and have a blast for those of us unable to make it.
dl

I'll be passing through Toronto with 3 or 4 extra seats for you and anyone else that may want them.

I can only be a reliable ride for people in the Guelph/Toronto area. I will be entering Canada from one direction, and leaving to another, so I can't give a ride both ways. I will be spending some time in the Guelph/Toronto area though, so I am more than happy to fill my car with local people.

Pink

Nettster said:
Ride wanted, live in uxbridge, 1 spot needed. :)
If you want, I'm staying at Moons Saturday night, I can pick you up Sunday morning and drop you off when we're done.

Nettster said:
chelle & amanda are going to pick me up on their way to the fest i just havent been on to change stuff lol

Zooy said:
Nettster said:
Ride wanted, live in uxbridge, 1 spot needed. :)
If you want, I'm staying at Moons Saturday night, I can pick you up Sunday morning and drop you off when we're done.
Okey dokey, if plans change, I'll let you know my cell number so you can give me a call.

I didn't realize that we would actually get Monday off for work so I can stay late and just sleep at Moms on Sunday night and head back home Monday!

Pink said:
I'll be passing through Toronto with 3 or 4 extra seats for you and anyone else that may want them.

I can only be a reliable ride for people in the Guelph/Toronto area. I will be entering Canada from one direction, and leaving to another, so I can't give a ride both ways. I will be spending some time in the Guelph/Toronto area though, so I am more than happy to fill my car with local people.

Pink

Have you and Donna-Lynne (skinnyhippiechick) talked? I think she might still be looking for a ride.

Moon said:
Pink said:

Pink

Have you and Donna-Lynne (skinnyhippiechick) talked? I think she might still be looking for a ride.

I just got home from work and they have given me the Sunday off. WOOT!!!! Now all I need is to figure out the transportation end of things. I've PM'ed PINK and hopefully she or someone else will be able to offer up a ride. Happy to give some gas $$$. It would be gReAT to see you all!!!!

dl
=)

thefriggintribe said:
Wanted, ride from the Maritimes???

This was last years rat fest, the transport thread for this years fest hasn't been posted yet. I am sure it will be posted soon.

Back