Odysseys babies are eating solid food! Pics :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I can't believe you're so close! Love the names :) I did the same thing with my two, Ralphie and Rosie cause I like the way they sound together lol

Snowy said:
So do you think you'll keep Brian, Bron and Ben even though they're all adorable boys? :mrgreen:

Well , haha , I never thought I would have boys , it's always been just me and my girls , but these boys just stole my heart so I am talking to the man human to see if I can persuade him :cheeky: He already said yes to Brian ( Brian was named after him) so one down two to go :giggle:

Ewa said:
Snowy said:
So do you think you'll keep Brian, Bron and Ben even though they're all adorable boys? :mrgreen:

Well , haha , I never thought I would have boys , it's always been just me and my girls , but these boys just stole my heart so I am talking to the man human to see if I can persuade him :cheeky: He already said yes to Brian ( Brian was named after him) so one down two to go :giggle:

Hmmm, I wonder if naming all the animals I want after my boyfriend is the way to go... Good luck!

I joked to my boyfriend that I would call my boy rat after him, he thought I was serious and didn't think it was very funny lol.

The babies are now 11 days old :D The have there fur now and they are so soft :heart: Here are there 11 day old photos :D

All of them cuddled together
ratbabies001.jpg

Ben , his black fur is so dark :D
ratbabies004.jpg

Brian , I love how dark he is :heart:
ratbabies002.jpg

and Bron , I can't believe how brown he turned out, I thought for sure he would turn out gray!
ratbabies003.jpg

And of coarse , Momma :D
momma.jpg

The babies have opened there eyes ! Well , Brian and Ben have , I am still waiting for Bron too ...

Here all all three of them :heart: Ben has his eyes open in this one
ratties.jpg

And one cute picture of Brian with his little eyes opened :D
Brian.jpg

I just love my little men! :D

As soon as the eyes open that's when the trouble starts lol They turn from cute cuddly babies to crazy running, jumping, getting into everything babies lol You'll have tons of fun. They're some cute. I love their colours!

lindsayfawn said:
As soon as the eyes open that's when the trouble starts lol They turn from cute cuddly babies to crazy running, jumping, getting into everything babies lol You'll have tons of fun. They're some cute. I love their colours!

When they start to poop and pee on their own is when the trouble starts. Then not only are they running around and scaring you half to death, they're also leaving little gifties in weird places~ Heheheh.

Back