Odd Question. What's your wrist size?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your wrist size?

• 4in.

• 5in.

• 6in.

• 7in.

• 8in.

• Unsure/Haven't measured or won't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Little_Vixen

I promise there's a point to this!

I recently (recent being last night) started up beadwork again.
Beadwork being crystal/glass/metal on wire bracelets with toggle clasps.

But I have come to a realization that my body will never be in the average measurements. This is a bit of a problem for me considering that I want to make these bracelets to sell but I have small wrists (5in I believe?). I need a more average size to work around to be able to do these bracelets and sell and and stuffs.

Will post pics of new bracelets later when the room isn't a total and horrid mess

5in here. Most watches have to be on the smallest setting, and even then I can spin them around. It sucks. My ring finger is a size 4, which is childrens. You can see where I am going with this... jewelery is hard to find for me!

Im not really sure what size mine are but they are really thick. i had an ankle bracelet that would fit my wrist. also my fingers are size 9.5 so it sucks!

i'm thinking like 6.5, but i can't find a tape measure. I can almost fit a dollar around my wrist, which is 6 in... so thats where my guess comes from.

PitLuvs said:
5in here. Most watches have to be on the smallest setting, and even then I can spin them around. It sucks. My ring finger is a size 4, which is childrens. You can see where I am going with this... jewelery is hard to find for me!

Ditto! I'm so tired of hearing " my you're wrist/fingers are so tiny" and having to get everything re-sized. It truly blows :roll:

arresai said:
PitLuvs said:

Ditto! I'm so tired of hearing " my you're wrist/fingers are so tiny" and having to get everything re-sized. It truly blows :roll:

The worse was the hubby buying my engagement ring. The sales person said "Go with 6, thats a safe bet". Ya, I ended up not wearing the thing for 3 months while I lived away from him, only to have it resized once we moved in together lol

Imagine all the gold we're throwing away when resizing rings!

Thanks for the input and lol it is *around the wrist* because that's where the bracelet would go xD

My ring size used to be 4 but since I've gained weight it's like.. up to 6 or 7.

Let's see.. average so far is about...

5in with 3 votes on that followed by 6 and 7 with 2 votes, not bad

These are both about 8 inches each, fitting my 6in wrist just fine without sliding off of it.
23rr4sg.jpg

Blue one:
nnphfm.jpg

Green one:
2vvpc8l.jpg

They aren't my best, and the stuff was only from walmart (which I am annoyed they don't carry crystal beads anymore, only glass) but I think they turned out good.

For some reason I missed this post.
I have what one date called "man hands". :shock:
He refused to continue seeing me because of this. :roll:
Both my Grandma's had large hands and fingers but in no way were they freakishly huge.
They suit my body type and frame.
Hell you should see my feet!! :gaah:
The boxes the shoes came in always fit better.
I do have small wrists though.
Not sure of the size, sorry.
Interesting post, too bad it took me 10 months to notice it. :lol:

My wrists are just a smidge over 5 inches. In a watch or bracelet I look for 5 1/2 - 6 inches. Not too tight, not too loose.
I have average wrists, average fingers, average everything until you get to my size 11 1/2 feet. Do you know how hard it is for a gal to find shoes in that size?

temblabamomo said:
My wrists are just a smidge over 5 inches. In a watch or bracelet I look for 5 1/2 - 6 inches. Not too tight, not too loose.
I have average wrists, average fingers, average everything until you get to my size 11 1/2 feet. Do you know how hard it is for a gal to find shoes in that size?

WOW, that's an impressive shoe size! How tall are you!!! :shock: :thud: :giggle:

jennifervb said:
temblabamomo said:

WOW, that's an impressive shoe size! How tall are you!!! :shock: :thud: :giggle:

Haha. I'm pretty average at 5'7". The rest of my family has average feet for their body types. I guess I'm just a freak :giggle:

Back