obsessed!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrington

I've only had my girls a few days but i am sooo in love!!! They sleep a lot which is sad because I always want to play, but i know they're just wee babies!!! When i take them out all they do is lick & groom me all over & want to snuggle!! Dumbo is obsessed with licking me while Ducky likes to "fake" bite me/taste me...its cute!!

I can't believe I went so long with out rats! They are amazing!!! My roommates gf now wants rats! She loves them too!

Here are a few new pictures of the crazy critters! A couple of their cage, & then just them being them!

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

They are so much fun!! We had an amazing hang out session tonight as well! Ducky slept in my shirt pocket for about a half an hour before coming out and deciding she needed to get inside my mouth no matter what it took! lol She also explored my ears and then settled on my shoulder next to my shirt collar and hung out there. All the while Dumbo was fast a sleep on my roommates gf's arm, just snoozing her life away! They're awesome!!!

How old do you think they are? The owner wasn't really sure & her answer varied. At first she said like 3-4 months, then she was like no i think they are just over 2 months of age, but then a girl I work with who is a mega rat fanatic said she estimates them as 5-6 weeks old. !?!? Either way they are stinkin' cute and tiny!! I love them as youngsters, but i'm also excited to have them as big gals as well!

Well, there Mama is a smeeze! I don't mind if Dumbo turns smeeze, but I realllly don't want Ducky to change! Her little capped head and cute white patch are my favorite thing about her!!! I know my chances aren't looking the greatest though! :(

Yeah I'd have put them in the 5-6 weeks range, they're teensy! Such cute little girlies though! I wish my girls liked to cuddle lol

Ducky is a climbing machine!! She was also the very first to climb to the very top of the cage, and she's usually the first now to try to get to the door when I open it! She's a little monkey!

Dumbo is definitely bigger. I was told they were from the same litter (they were an accident) and she said they were all the size of Dumbo but Ducky just happened to be the runt. Who really knows because she didn't even really know their age ..hmmm

Back