nutri-blocks for ratties

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

I have been down the road with this topic before but now I am sending SOS. I have been buying Living World Premuim Nutri-blocks for our girls. I went to the Pet Valu and neither store in the city has any on the shelves. The shipment today had nothing on it. The girl at the store says she feeds her rats Martin's nutri-block. I have never seen or heard of them to know if they are any good. Please advise. I can't take a trip to Sudbury tomorrow either as I am expected to a family reunion in Barry's Bay.

Ann

I spoke to Martin's reps at the pet show this past spring downtown. He gave me a sample of their new rat food, even though they didn't have the nutritional info handy. I remember the protein being high, and I discussed that with them... the one thing they had going for them is that on their bags they encourage you to supplement with fresh fruit and veg, and it seems like a lot of the other commercial foods don't (that goes for rabbit foods and whatnot as well)

The girls did enjoy the food. I have since looked for info on it online, as it wasn't even on store shelves when they gave me the sample. I haven't been able to find it online, though.

Back