Now to intro my better qualities.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

My main girl - my best galpal is Savanna. Got her from spca Oct 1/05. She lives alone. She was a pain in the pratt from day 1. Won't stay up anything of height, has to be a rugrat. I gave up - she won - not only the battle to keep her off the floor but the deepest part of my heart. She got 2 huge tumors but went from Victoria to Vancouver to have them removed & be spayed (thanks to SARS BC which took care of everything but the cost) March 20 and is full of it again. She has not been acceptable of other rats but puts up with me.
With tumors :cry:
070415Savannachip.jpg

Tumor-free :D :
070504Savanna6a.jpg

Erin was found in a box in a park in Vancouver June or July of '06 with her sister Colleen. Both were beat up. SARS BC took them in and Erin recovered in foster care, sadly Colleen didnt'. Erin is nervous of being picked up but very accepting and giving of love.
070708Erin2a.jpg

Wanda came into Vancouver spca in Oct '06 with a bunch of ratties. SARS BC took them in and Wanda had tumor(s) removed. Wanda is older and came to live her last chapter with Erin. She has a recurring bleeding problem that has responded to baytril til sunday. The vet put her on a 2nd antibiotic but I have no diagnosis without a bunch of testing. She's just the sweetest thing. Recently spent a couple short visits with Savanna who actually seems to like her tho scares her. (I think age and the spay have mellowed Savanna)
070614Wanda11z.jpg

And Hopi & Sioux my fostergirls. Born Feb 3, came to me March 9 with their sister Cheyenne (adopted May 12). Full of energy these 2, more than I have, anyone interested in adopting 2 super friendly, loving & interactive girls? :D
070704HopiSioux13.jpg

And Miasma mouse. SARS BC rescue. Smelly, but he's truly cute as all-get-out and will listen attentively when I talk thru the bars as long as I don't try to touch him. He has a new forever home waiting - with a mouse expert person and little friends to romp with - he's just waiting for transportation to Vancouver.
070614Miasma011.jpg

Awww, what cuties they are! I love your pics, hopefully you'll have more fosters to share with us.

What a wonderful family, residents, fosters and almost adopted-outs!!

Your rats look soo happy, they know that they are in a wonderful place for the rest of their days. :heart:

SAR's does some wonderful work!! I wish we had a big organization over on this side of Canada like it. :bow: :clapping:

They have some amazing rescues in the states but we just don't have that over this side of the border, excepting SARS.

Wonderful ratty photography as well.

You could post the foster girls in the Rescue Adoption section :)

Ooooooooooh, I love Hopi & Sioux!! :thud: If I lived closer I'd take them in a flash. :love11: The rest of your rats and mousie are just adorable!

Back