Norry is gone

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm really not able to talk about it yet, but I wanted to let everyone know who was following his story, that he was having some bad seizures so I made the difficult decision to let him go.

We got to spend a lot of time together in the past few months, and he was my near-constant companion in the last few weeks, so while I miss him dearly, I am glad we had that time together.
He just soaked up all the loving I could give him.

http://youtu.be/z6bJkRuN8Gw

RIP Norry, play hard at the Bridge. He went knowing he was the most loved rattie around, and couldn't have asked for a more loving and attentive mom to care for him. He came into your home a scared and worried boy but ended up having a wonderful life with lots of playing and good company and healthy food. Rest easy little man. Hugs for your mom and buddies.
:hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss.
It definately takes time to help ease your heart over losing him.
He no longer suffers. He was very fortunate to have you.
Greiving is a reflection of the strong love you had and always will have for Norry - :flowers3:

God bless.

Aww, Petunia. That video was just precious. Reminds me of my ratties last days. You're gonna have some amazing heartwarming footage to watch and hold on to whenever you're ready to get a dose of your Norry :) My heart hurts for yours and I hope so much that you're ok. The pain will get so much easier to deal with so please hang in there. He was a very special, one of a kind boy and I can see why he stole your heart the way he did. What a beauty! You are in my thoughts xx

You went through so much with him. It will take time. Right now we all understand that you need to grieve and take time to nurture yourself from this heartache. We will all be here and glad to read when you are ready to share his story and memories.

Oh Petunia, I was thinking of Norry over the past couple of days and wondering how he was doing...I reluctanctly checked the memorials section and..I saw his name and my heart broke. :(

I am SO sorry. I know how much you are hurting right now and it is probably very hard to talk right now on the forum so of course, take your time and at least know we are all here for you when you come back.

Norry was very special and very loved. He really pulled at my heart strings and your videos show that he could not have asked for a better life. So much love and caring shows in your videos of him and he was such a lucky boy to have such a loving Mom.

I know he is playing with so many of this friends from the forum at the Bridge (including my boys) and he is very happy and at peace there. I know how awful this is for you though. We are all thinking of you, and Norry, and I know he will never be forgotten. :flowers:

They just seem to ooze love when they're slowing down and aren't so well don't they. You are so In my thoughts. Miss my lovely boys so much too. Thinking of you xx

Angie, very true...I have noticed rats really do "ooze the love" when they slow down. Probably a lot of reasons for that...the kind of reasons that will make me cry if I think on it too much.

I'm so sorry to hear this. He was one of the rats on here that I heard about enough that I felt a little attached to the little guy. From what I saw, he led a wonderful life with you. He was as lucky as could be to have you.

RIP, little guy. You'll be missed.

Back