Newish...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefoot

Rat Mama 2 Be
Hi!

I sort of cheated and have already made posts with no intro! How rude I know.

I'm not currently a rat owner, but I'm hoping to be soon....my CN just arrived today and hopefully we will hear from a local rescue that they have a bonded duo or trio, or..? For us to welcome home.

Aside from fuzz butts....I have a retired therapy dog, named Nu. She's a pittie, and is also my son's self appointed seizure alert dog. Sadly she is facing cancer that we cannot operate on or do anything about.....thankfully, it's not extremely fast growing. And otherwise she's in good health, so we are holding our breath and hoping for the best.

Anyways...other than that...I'm a stay at home mom to two kids, a 5 year old who was born seventeen weeks early...17..not a typo and a little girl who is two and was only seven weeks early....I'm into tattoos, making handmade organic waldorf inspired dolls, sculpting, anything art related honestly....from airbrushing to using my heat press to make tees....

Any whoooo....I'm sure I will be asking a million questions when not posting a million photos!

Nic

:banana:

Howdy and welcome!

I'm very sorry to hear about your dog. Fingers crossed she has many happy months (or years) left with your family.

Feel free to share some of your art here, we have a lot of folks who really appreciate stuff like that.

Hello and welcome to the shake my dog also has cancer non treatable so im sorry about your dog and I understand what your going through hopefully tho many happy and healthy months left with your pup and goodluck with your ratties.:welcome2:

Back