Newbies from Toronto...Charity & Her Girls Photo Dump :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now its time for the baby girls and Charity's shoot.

Charity - was nippy and nervous, would cry when picked up. Now she's following her brave little girls lead and is acting just like them, running playful, climb on me, relatively gentle, happy and bright :joy:

Merida - the leader in all things. Brave, active, into everything.. she also ruins a lot of pics by diving into them and climbing on the camera if she can :giggle: LOVES to play and wrestle.

Penny - 2nd in command, slightly smaller and more feminine than Merida, learning to play like her sister with me, always one step behind Merida. I call these 2 my Troublesome Duo.

Bianca - very shy at first, but will warm up and play a little, but mostly just likes to run aruond and explore me without too much attention. She likes to observe and makes sure things are okay before she lets loose and relaxes. Really pretty. When picked up she freezes with nerves and reminds me so much of little Megan (the runt Bronling girl from my first rescue litter). Megan needed special, patient work and she became the nicest girl. :heart:

Merida...first of course!

mar14babies_zps08764974.jpg

mar14Merida3_zps65f5d18f.jpg

mar14Merida2_zps2265fccc.jpg

mar14Meridabelly_zpsaa1722ba.jpg

mar14Merida_zpsab7c3fb9.jpg

mar14Merida4_zps2e2a13ee.jpg

Penny

mar14Penny_zpse17b9473.jpg

mar14Pennybelly_zps7902d963.jpg

mar14Penny3_zps9005b254.jpg

Charity

in heat
mar14Charityinheat_zps6edc9a27.jpg

mar14Charity_zps031886de.jpg

Bianca

mar14Bianca_zpsa150bce1.jpg

mar14Bianca3_zps912c1f3d.jpg

mar14Bianca2_zpsff5274c0.jpg

The Troublesome Duo :roll:

mar14MeridaandPenny_zps086eee2b.jpg

mar14MeridaandPenny2_zpscfba1677.jpg

:gaah: We are going to need another girl name. I found I had mis-sexed one of the boys, and she was really just a tiny girl...I picked her up and said "where are your balls??" :doh: I am not too worried as they are under 7 weeks of age and she was living with a bunch of same-age boys. I tossed her in with Charity and the girls and she tore around and made herself right at home...she's even smaller than tiny Penny. :lol:

I got TWO unblurry, non-tail tip only pic.The little black berk on the right of Penny below and the other one is because held her still :roll:

mar17blackgirl_zps8dc011a6.jpg

mar17babyblackgirl_zps513cc956.jpg

The 3 young uncles (and I think brother to Charity) are improving slowly but still worry about me. Aramis had quite a bad bout with mites (his brothers were fine) but he's finally getting scab-free and his coat is shinier now. These poor boys are so freakin' cute that I cannot help it (to their disgust) and love to pick them up and hug them LOL)

Aramis, used to be the spooky one but has improved a lot. He finds me interesting :D

mar17Aramis2_zpsb6cb8c11.jpg

mar17Aramis_zps53627d20.jpg

Porthos is the most curious, brave and will approach me :)

mar17Porthos3_zps65b34d91.jpg

mar17Porthos2_zpsc5a7600d.jpg

mar17Porthos_zps2ba198a5.jpg

and Athos is definitely my smallest and most timid boy. Adorable wee baby face on him :D

YOU can't see me!
mar17Athos_zps48ab0947.jpg

Ummm...oh
mar17Athos2_zps093d0557.jpg

You're just everywhere aren't you?
mar17Athos3_zps853d2281.jpg

She fit in like she never left her mom's side. :) Penny is the playful one now and she and the black girl are sooo similar. I am going to name her Cody, who is the 8 year old boy from Rescuers Down Under...the male version of Penny. LOL :wink2:

Back