New wrinkles in my life.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

Meet the newest kids on the block.
Rocher
frenchmen.jpg

Caillou
frenchmencaillou.jpg

Needs a name??
frenchmennoname.jpg

They love the cozygloo
frenchmencozygloo.jpg

Random pics
frenchmenwrinkles.jpg

Whiskers
frenchmenwhiskers.jpg

frenchmenlookout.jpg

Peekaboo
frenchmenpeekaboo.jpg

Awww lovely little fellas. Looks as if whiskers had a bit of a bar brawl lol

how old do you think they are?

Awww the lovely curious boys who are going to be utterly bemused when you insist on handling them...wear long sleeves!! But honestly they are wonderful boys...with great wrinkles :D

The are so adorable, when Peggy mentioned barroom brawl my first thought for a name was Whiskey Pete. Don't ask me why. :roll:

jorats said:
They are so adorable.
Both light coloured boys have scratches... the dark guy doesn't. Mmm... wonder who's causing them. lol

I found he sometimes was away from the 2 other boys off on his own...so maybe they are doing each other? :lol:

He is one serious scent marker LOL should name him sharpie! I have had some serious rubbers but some never turned mean. are they fighting at all?

That looks familiar. The night they spent in the bottom of one of my CNs, I didn't sleep. They had everyone all worked up and spent the night antagonizing the neutered boys above them.

hopefloats said:
He is one serious scent marker LOL should name him sharpie! I have had some serious rubbers but some never turned mean. are they fighting at all?

There's no fighting but I'm not taking any chances, all 3 are getting neutered in July. (Vet is on holidays, how dare she? lol).
The intros will be much easier for me, fingers crossed.

Back