New What Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

What is such a joy... He is so personable and loving!! He's such an amazing boy... Elops are now my #2 favorite, right after Flemish. He's just so amazing.

Rolling on the couch! "Just a morning stretch!"

IMG_0968.jpg

Must get clean!
IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

"I did not poops on your couch, I swears!"

IMG_0976.jpg

"HAI!"
IMG_0985.jpg

"What are we doing?"
IMG_0987.jpg

"Hello?"
IMG_0988.jpg

"HELLO!!!!"
IMG_0997.jpg

"You want nothing?? You suck!"
IMG_0995.jpg

"Mmm, tasty!"
IMG_0999.jpg

OMG that bunny is gorgeous and of course that isn't poop but he forgot to eat his raisin :giggle:

He is... I think 12 weeks now? 12 or 13. Still a bit before he is considered big enough for a spay. Yep, he is actually a SHE. But I will continue on calling him a him because he is much cuter as a boy. LOL!

Friggin rabbits. Alexis was like "How hard is it to sex rabbits?" and I go "Then maybe you should try it!" And she doesn't know either. HA!

He's so much more like a dog than the other two. MJ is totally a rabbit... Not that into people, but they are okay sometimes. Breakfast is more like a very large cat, who hops around, likes to see what you are doing, sits for pets, and that must never be picked up or you'll die. And What is like a dog, wants to be with you, wants you to pet him and pick him up. They all have very different personalities.

I WANT WHAT! I WANT HIM (her)!
You really are bad at this sexing thing.. Next thing we know your gonna be like "ohh uhmmm guys I actually just realized Karly is a boy... whoops." Or even worse - you missexed Tanner! :giggle:

Going through all the pics I was wondering when you were going to mention the turd haha.

I really want a What clone now. Stop making me want a bunny! Damn you and Alexis and your cute rabbits.... :heart:

:laugh4:

Though, it is really hard to sex bunnies before their goolies drop. When I was growing up, my avid rabbit 4-Her sister had a rabbit named 'Oops'. See, Oops was a boy bunny, until Oops had a litter. Oops.

This is part of why most bunnies should have their bits removed before intros unless they're high quality purebreds intended for breeding. Oops litters happen for more than one reason.

Back