New toy: Thanks, Auntie SQ!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

SQ found my gang a great new toy recently -- a Fisher Price garage. Wish I'd had one as a kid!

So I put it in the playpen for all to enjoy. Here are Corrie's daughers yesterday morning. Penny (fawn) and Angela (beige) are at the back, Tia (one eye) and Megan in front. Note the beautiful thick soft Javakittie liner for the floor of the playpen.

CorriegirlsplaypenJune08SQtoyresize.jpg

It's garage sale season... I need to keep my eyes open for something like that.

Your ladies are so cute.

Godmother.... Hello! nice pics. I was wondering if you could please tell me where you found that CLEAR - see through dryer venting? I'm in the Toronto area, and have had no luck finding it available in any of the stores I could think to look in. Would be much appreciated for help. thanx.

G~Ratified said:
Godmother.... Hello! nice pics. I was wondering if you could please tell me where you found that CLEAR - see through dryer venting? I'm in the Toronto area, and have had no luck finding it available in any of the stores I could think to look in. Would be much appreciated for help. thanx.

I think, and ofcourse correct me if im wrong...but its a ferret toy?

Back