New T-shirt fundraiser......

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopefloats

Not active.
http://shop.rescuedismyfavoritebreed.org/RescuedRatAdoptions.htm

So we are trying a different tshirt fundraiser.... Anything to help with the cost :)

I am going to be ordering some in bulk so if any canadians want some I can have them shipped to me, and then we can figure out shipping costs to you.. This allows for more color options, sizes and shirt types.

10473509_10152227537916409_6420969175739183120_n.jpg

I have to say I like these and that there are now color options, but I'm just not to sure about the back. How big is that writing and how such space does it take up?

My guess would be as much as it shows. I havent seen them yet. I love this because so many people say ewww and it is a little payback. who knows what I will say in the future on them but for now this is it.

I agree...that is a great message to stupid people that say "eww" about rats, I hate that too. So, yep, my rat thinks you are gross too, ha ha, I love it!

I will see if I can swing the extra money to get a shirt to help support this, great! Hey, if you have an idea if these shirts run big or run small, that would help with sizing...any idea?

I think it says on there how they run...

Our Garments Tend to Run Large with a Generous Fit.

Not sure what that means. I need to order me one for myself. So i can see how they fit. I would like to wear this to adoptions events and just when I am out an about.

Oh my gosh, sorry, I should have clicked on the link to read about the sizing info, sorry about that!:redface:

Back