New Rat Mom

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I picked up two boys from a "breeder" last week. She seemed to be ok when I initially contacted her but when she sent me the link to he website more and more red flags popped up. I live in a small town so rats are hard to come by Originally, I reserved two babies but one ended up being a color she didn't have so she kept him and gave me the choice of a young male or another baby. I of course chose the young male, Jackie Chan. A couple of weeks later she posted an add on Craigslist who wanted to find a home for a Himalayan male because he was aggressive toward her other males. Perfect! I didn't really want want babies from her any more considering what I had found out so I took him. She also gave me Jackie Chan, his half brother and the only male he gets along with.

Bruce Lee:

Jackie Chan

they're adorable! i like the polk-a-dots it goes well with them lol i love bruce lees mask/face marking. reminds me of a ferret

They are beyond cute. Good thing you opened your home to him. A neuter may help the mean boy so keep that in mind.

I do plan on getting him neutered eventually , that's why I snatched him up. What is Jackie Chan? The cream spot on his head faded and he has a brown stripe on his nose. Also, name suggestions are welcome. I'm not too fond of what they're being called now.

Aww they're stunning. And I'm always so jealous when people take such good photos of their rats, mine never pose that well!

Back