New rat cage!!!! (FREE)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

OMG!!! I got an email from my dad today who lives in New Jersey, he saw the neighbor putting a "gerbil" cage out on the curb to throw away. It's a martins cage!!! And not only that, its not quite a RUUD but it's 48 inches tall and lots of space! My mom said it looks alot like mine, I have 695's but larger!! Wooo hoooo, nothing beats a FREE large martins cage!

I'll be getting it when my mom drives down here from NJ as the thing is too large to tie on the roof of the car!

Awww lucky! My mum's spotted a few cages on our street but they're all urine-covered tiny crappy cages. :(

I don't think I've ever even seen someone putting a cage out..

You suck, Jen! Tell your dad he can scout me up stuff, too! :D

Sweet! It doesn't get any better than that!

The only thing I've ever gotten like that was a coffee Table. Some people got evicted in the apartment downstairs from me when I was living in town a year ago, and they couldn't fit it in their truck so they put it next to the dumpster. I just happened to see them carrying it out and I totally stalked them from my window on the third floor until I saw them drive away and then I scurried down to check it out. Drug that thing up three flights of stairs. Kinda felt like my rat Moscow when he steals one of the throw pillows off the couch and tries to drag it to his cage. Felt good, but like I was doing something bad maybe.

Still have that coffee table. :D

Back